- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard.
- On the left-hand side menu, go to Plugins.
- Scroll down to WordPress Notification Bar and select Activate. Please note as soon as this is activated, the banner will appear on your site. To turn this off, deactivate the plugin.
- Scroll down again to WordPress Notification Bar and select Settings.
- Here you can choose the message, button label, and button link.
- You may also edit the background colour and button target.
- Select Save Changes at the bottom of the page.