- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard.
- On the left-hand side menu, go to Site Setting.
- At the top of the screen, select the fourth menu option Licensee & GAW.
- Scroll to the bottom and make sure you have the correct selection under FSG type. For your reference, on-site means a PDF file, while off-site requires a URL to an external website (i.e. your licensee’s).
- Either paste the new URL or upload the updated PDF file. Please note you’ll need to delete the out of date FSG (select delete permanently) before you may upload your new FSG.
- Click Publish at the top of the page.