- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard.
- On the left-hand side menu, go to Site Setting.
- At the top of the screen, select the fourth menu option Licensee & GAW.
- Scroll to the bottom and make sure you have the correct selection under FSG type. For your reference, on-site means a PDF file, while off-site requires a URL to an external website (i.e. your licensee’s).
- Either paste the new URL or upload the updated PDF file. Please note you’ll need to delete the out of date FSG before you may upload your new FSG.
- Click Publish at the top of the page.