In order to show your FPA logo and membership on your website, it’s an FPA requirement that you have a verified link to your digital certificate. To have this show, follow the instructions below.
- Login to your FPA portal.
- Click Access your digital member badge and certificate.
- Click Copy text under Link.
- Login to your WordPress dashboard.
- On the left-hand side, select People.
- Select Edit under the person with the FPA membership.
- Scroll down until you reach the Accreditations and Memberships section. Here, tick Financial Planning Association of Australia Associate Member (AFP) (with verification URL).
- Paste your URL under the FPA Verification URL box that appears.
- Select Update on the top right-hand side.