This is only recommended if you have been explicitly told to do this. This is because using Beaver Builder incorrectly can have negative effects on your site and can be hard to fix. Please follow these instructions carefully, and don’t hesitate to ask for help. Please note these instructions are not applicable if you have a Google Reviews integration.
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard.
- On the left-hand side menu, go to Pages.
- Click on Edit below your Home page.
- Select Launch Beaver Builder.
- Scroll down until you reach the testimonials panel.
- Hover over a testimonial so that the blue border appears.
- Select the Spanner icon and then the Testimonials tab.
- Select Add Testimonial then select Edit Testimonial.
- Under the General tab, enter the Author (client’s name), Designation (client’s position e.g. retiree), and Testimonial (add quotation marks if you like).
- Under the Image tab, select No Icon from the Image Type drop-down menu.
- Click Save and then Save As.
- Once you’re done, click Done and then Publish at the top of the page.