- If you do not have a blog already on your site, contact us. Otherwise, continue to the next step.
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard.
- On the left-hand side menu, go to Posts > Add new.
- Use the screen to create your title and content. Don’t forget to add a feature image too (make sure it’s the right dimensions so it’s consistent with the rest of your site (typically 2000 x 1500 or 1400 x 935). We also recommend you use images that have a file size of about 100kb because anything much larger will slow down your website).
- When you are done, click Publish at the top of the page. This will now display on the blog page of your website.
Click here to watch a short video of this process.