- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard.
- On the left-hand side menu, go to Appearances > Menus
- Under the Pages widget, you will see the pages you have created. To add them to your menu, click on the checkbox next to the title of your page and then click Add to Menu.
- To rearrange your menu order, use the Menu Structure feature by dragging and dropping each menu item. Notably, each main page sits on the left, while subpages are indented.
- To remove a page from your menu, within Menu Structure, click on the arrow next to the specific page you would like to remove, then select remove.
- To change a different menu (i.e. your footer instead of your main navigation), select the drop-down menu next to Select a Menu to Edit. Once you have selected the different menu, click Select next to the drop-down menu.
- Click Save Menu.
Click here to watch a short video on this process.