Please note that your site automatically supports videos hosted on YouTube and Vimeo when the video links are embedded onto a page. If you wish to embed videos from another service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also note that the service does not support directly uploading videos to your media library as this will negatively impact your site performance and slow loading times.
- Copy the video link from its location, whether this is YouTube or Vimeo.
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard.
- On the left-hand side menu, go to Pages.
- Select Edit on the page you wish to add a video to.
- Paste the video link directly into the page.
- Wait a moment while WordPress automatically embeds the video.
- Select Update on the top right-hand side to save the page.