- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard.
- On the left-hand side menu, go to Pages. Depending on what page you want to hyperlink an image to, either select Edit on the specific page you want or click Add New.
- Once on the page, Select Add Media and choose the image you want to hyperlink. To do this, either choose an image from the Media Library or Upload a new image. Then select Insert into Page.
- Once the image is inserted, click on the image then select the Link icon.
- Paste the link and then click the arrow so that it connects.
- Option: click on the Link icon again and select the Settings icon. Check the tick box to Open the Link in a New Tab (recommended for external sites or PDFs). Select Update.